Updating the STX firmware triggers a hardware reboot, which will take you off-air for about 21 seconds.
Updating via USB
- Put this .zip file (do not extract it!) in the root folder of a USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive in the STXtreme.
- On the front panel, click on the "Configure" icon, then click on "UPDATE FROM USB".
Updating via web interface
- In the web interface, go to System -> Firmware.
- Open the Firmware section.
- Click on "UPDATE FIRMWARE".
- Select the STXtreme.zip file and hit UPLOAD AND REBOOT.