STXtreme vs Stereo Tool
So, why would you buy STXtreme instead of Stereo Tool? Here are some of the benefits of STXtreme over Stereo Tool:
- Plug and play.
Nothing to configure, just connect the power and input/output audio, and you're ready to go.
- Proven hardware with proven stability.
- Perfectly tuned hardware, minimal latency.
The STXtreme firmware and hardware are meticulously tuned to each other, so no need to worry about sound card settings/CPU usage/synchronization etc. This also minimizes the monitoring output latencies to below 5 ms, FM output, depending on settings, between 5 and 100 ms.
- Protection against firmware (and some hardware) issues built into the hardware.
The hardware itself keeps track of whether the processing is running properly, if any problems are detected, it will - independently from the software - trigger a reboot of the system.
- Easy to use HTML5-based interface.
- Specially designed audio interface.
The audio interface can play both analog or digital 176.4/192 kHz FM output and 44.1/48 kHz digital HD output simultaneously, perfectly synchronized, to allow for perfect HD/FM synchronization.
- A myriad of analog and digital inputs and outputs.
Whatever you need will be there. We are planning to add patch points for watermarking, external processing, processing multiple signals etc.
- Very fast boot times
The system boost in about 21 seconds, and firmware updates take the same amount of time.